Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Reflections by Ms Yeo

Wednesday, March 4, 2020
I dont ask about the students... I dont want to find out their gossips... their going-ons, their relationships, their troubles.  I think I am just lazy and want to draw my line.

But all good form teachers know their students inside out.  So much so, they can address certain issues and explain their behaviors easily.

For me, I rationalised and wondered why the need for me to know about their stuff?
Shouldnt they work out their issues and learn from it with grit and resilience? If I learn about their issues, will I intentionally treat them 'specially' or draw linkages to these events subconsciously in my interactions with them? Shouldnt i treat everyone fairly on a clean slate without me knowing about their past?

Maybe im finding myself excuses. But I think that I'm rational too.  I am not wrong.

What do you think?

No comments:

Content © -wanderlust-. All rights reserved.
Powered by Blogger.