Pages

Friday, October 11, 2019

Pathetically Moody

Friday, October 11, 2019
Today i started the day very sulky. I woke up sulky. Went to sch sulky. Even left house at the wrong time - too early to sch 😫.

At sch, couldn't start marking. Had to do GB admin. Grabbed and gobbled my lunch at 930am.

Met students for consultation from 10 to 12pm.
Returned to staffroom to mark from 12 until 1245.

 Met students for consultation from 1245 to 145pm.

 Returned to staffrm and started marking again from 145 to 545 pm.

There was nothing to eat at all in sch. Nth in my stash. Remember, my lunch was at 930am.

So I went to buy pink dolphin to quench my thirst.

Throat felt sore prolly from the heat. Ate 1 pipagao.

Marked and pushed myself till 545pm, sitted there. Felt super sedentary.

Rushed home cos it was late alr. It is a Friday afterall... 

Came home. Saw rice. Mum cooked rice for me and her. Dad not eating. Usually when its just both of us, she would cook something simple as I didnt like rice. I felt so down. I hate rice. Really hate rice.

Gobbled my rice cos it was irksome. Mum gave me much veggie. I made noise. I stayed quiet and contained myself.

If i flared up, it wouldnt end nice. I just contained myself real hard and compactly

Oh yes. I marked in school till the alphabets criss-crossed in my vision. My floaters in my eyes appeared and danced or darted around. It was hard to focus my vision.

End of my difficult day.
Im gonna start my night marking session soon.

But then again, isnt this a typical day of AY minus the profuse marking...
But today, I felt super lousy and... pathetic.
I ate so little.

I could have grabbed. But i couldnt finish a $10 (minimum order) meal. Macs meal plus delivery was $10 WHAT?!?!
So I pathetically went without. Was not hungry but I know its unhealthy.

Was so moody I wishee I had a box to isloate myself.

But after typing out the summary of my day to K, teared emerged. Idk why its only ALWAYS when I word my thoughts, then the tears find their way through the lines.

That's all.


1 comment:

Cheryl L said...

I wish that tomorrow will be a better day for you! ❤️❤️

Content © -wanderlust-. All rights reserved.
Powered by Blogger.