Pages

Monday, May 6, 2019

I forgot many things today

Monday, May 6, 2019
Today, nothing spectacular happened.
But I forgot many things. I forgot to bring marking home. I forgot to copy some files from school. I forgot to collate my exam papers. And thus, I am so free tonight.

I went to the library to search for books, but Serangoon Library is louuusssyyyyy...
I came home and read book samples on my phone.

I read a sample of a pdf version of a book and I bawled.  Will I bawl now and not be so devastated later on in life?

Then I read this self-help book of a monk who shared his thoughts and teachings.

If you would like to sleep more peacefully,
as you lay your head on your pillow,
think of the people whom you are grateful to...

Yep, I can do that.  And

Dont struggle to heal your wounds.
Just pour time into your heart and wait.
When your wounds are ready, they will heal on their own.

Is that so? Are the situations where the wounds never heal? What happened to these people then?

Tsunamis are frightening not just because of the water
But also because of the objects hurled at us by the water.

Wow! Im sure your initial fear was that of the water too, right?

Deep and thought provoking.

But such deep thoughts caused me insomnia and nightmare. And I got scolded by K for watching deep dramas as such before bed...

No comments:

Content © -wanderlust-. All rights reserved.
Powered by Blogger.