Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2019

They call this, planning ahead.

Sunday, April 14, 2019
So next time, in 3 years' time...
I have already planned by weekend schedules.
I will awake at 7am, bake some nice gresh loaves and reserve 1 to bring back home for mum and dad.
Then I will stay in their house to do marking, to eat mum's lunch and then colour their hair if need be.
Eating here will keep mum active.
Staying a long while here would help so that dad and mum wont feel sorry for troubling me on weekends...
Shower at the house and be on the lookout for items that need cleaning or washing.
Help them watch the gas.. help them mop the floor...
Buy things for them so they need not carry heavy stuff.

Its gonna be very busy when I get married. At least one day of the weekend will be reserved for parents.
The other day of the weekend will be for bonding and housework. and... clearing school work or perhaps not.
And of course, no more time for exercise.  That will be for weekday nights.
Will I be able to cope?

I am also afraid that when the time comes, 3 years later, I will be so busy with life that I will forget what I have written over here. or be too TIRED to do any of these.
How will dad and mum cope without me? :(

Thinking in advance, 3 years in advance.

No comments:

Content © -wanderlust-. All rights reserved.
Powered by Blogger.