Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

unlike.

Wednesday, June 20, 2018
Nowadays, I cry a lot.
I cry when Im super stressed.
I cry when I cannot handle family relations.
I cry when relationship is difficult.
I cry when im trembling in the cold. haha

But the point is that school makes me cry so much whenever I cannot cope and feel like the world is against me and there are gargantuan tasks that I ought to accomplish which is far to arduous for me to manage :( and times like this, recently, when I cry, I cry till I tremble and shake, uncontrollably unstoppable. and then my nose gets blocked up entirely I gotta breathe through my mouth Im so afraid that I would faint from suffocation.  But most of the time, these episodes occur when I recount the incidences to Kelven so at least he knows Im still alive.

I dont like my job anymore. The cycle that repeats and repeats. The tears every semester when I have tried my best but there is minimal progress. The sacrifices that I have made. Sacrifices. Nothing major.
Just my personal well-being. Alone time. Dating time to strengthen the relationship with Kelven and bonding time with my family. All of which are significant to me.

Setting exam papers and marking exam papers are the greatest hurdles in my career. This itself makes me consider quitting all the time. I dont mind giving up if I can get back all of my above. I feel like my enthusiasm and motivation is extinguishing by the term, by the semester. Thankful for the JUne holidays where I can breathe.

I think continuing will give me depression.


No comments:

Content © -wanderlust-. All rights reserved.
Powered by Blogger.