Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2018

Half a year MORE.

Sunday, June 3, 2018
Yesterday, I attended a wedding with JX.  Because JX was one of the brothers, it felt like the entire sequence was a blur and vrooooommm lunch has ended and the bride and groom shook hands to thank each guest with gratitude for gracing their big day.

Somehow, the day has been so hectic, it felt like, the day was peppered with such grandeur and intricacies, with the aim of satisfying guests and making guests feel pampered, on top of the good food. Do the couple themselves enjoy the day? I dont know. Im just wondering.
Of course, touching speeches made me cry. I think thats the most dreadful part of any wedding.  I think I will breakdown and turn around and end up sobbing ugly-ly. 

I love to imagine, the good or mostly bad that might happen :p with great foresight haha!
I dont like cliche stuff. I dont want a from child to married montage. I dont fancy a room of florals. Too girly for me. I dont like bare shoulder wedding dresses... I imagine this and that that I would have preferred... I do things the way I LIKE IT haha. Or maybe afterall, scaredy cats will eventually follow the masses... lol.

Things are better now. I have a breather this hols. Although I gotta mull over exam papers ONCE AGAIN this month. Period came. Im going over the seas.
June has arrived. Half a year is over. and yet, none of my resolutions have been fulfilled thus far. haha.

Im still learning to grapple with many things. At work. In my relationship and adulting.

Just a reflective Sunday.

Have a good June, you who is reading :)


No comments:

Content © -wanderlust-. All rights reserved.
Powered by Blogger.