Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Bring it on~

Wednesday, May 16, 2018
I think Ive wandered in the shadows of others, people say.
Situations affect me and make me feel burdened. When others feel miserable, I experience empathy and sadness.

Always caught in the middle. Am always the middleman. But what to do as Im the only one.

Sometimes i desire to be free like these personalities. Be it genuine or not on social media... Too long since I have felt happy, courageous and ready to take on the world, just like them?

Just going with the flow.
I think this is the age I wonder what Im doing with my life. Most people feel this way at quarter age. Im 2 years late. Late in progress, as usual. But no harm kinda lateness.

What should I do to enjoy what I enjoy?
Dont know if what im saying makes sense haha.

There. Just like these people.
I dont even have the dare to take cool photos like this ha...


No comments:

Content © -wanderlust-. All rights reserved.
Powered by Blogger.