Pages

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Twenty-Six

Saturday, April 29, 2017
I really love stoning.  Staring into the lights at the sea and thinking about Nothing. I think it helps me to slow down and take a breather. Gives me awareness.  I forgot how I first discovered the rooftop at MSP.  Think BF brought me there.

Now that I know that this blog might be read, I cant help but to be cautious about what I post - write properly and frame my thoughts well.  Nothing to hide, nonetheless.

Today I reflected about my 26th Year.
Sometimes I think that this is the prime time of my life.  Career is progressing, am in a ... good relationship, managing well with different things (at least for now...) but one thing that isnt yet stable is my family relationship. Which I cannot do much and I was told not to interfere in 'adult matters'. :/ But it was said that even till 30, it could still be the prime of your life. I try to achieve as much as I can now, because in future, things will change.

So I asked others, "what were you doing while you were 26?"

I also asked BF if our relationship is still as strong?
He replied, Yeah.


No comments:

Content © -wanderlust-. All rights reserved.
Powered by Blogger.