Pages

Sunday, May 14, 2017

S.C.S

Sunday, May 14, 2017
It was a rare weekend, where bf isnt in town and I had the entire weekend to plan for myself.
It was fruitful enough. Owing also to the fact that marking for the week has concluded (more to come next week hmmmm)...
So Saturday morning began with a really awesome MOE run, where my goal is the monetary reward upon completing the 2.4km!!! And I did it! Too torturous. There is a pic of my grimacing face in torture haha too precious.
And homed to do some housework and ended up trying to eradicate aome creatures in the bathroom HAHA! Took a nap and had a simple dinner at home! Ohhh watched mind boggling movie SPLIT. Too dark for me abit incredulous I would say.

Sunday was family day at JB!!!!!! Guess what!!! Mum began to talk to dad already!!!!!! W.H.O.A after Months. Hmmm i am not certain how long this reconcilation might last this time round but I guess they really have to work it out by themselves. And I wonder... why some people seek spiritial intervention to resolve such matters when its a matter of mind and whether you wanna do it or not?

It's Good. All is good :)

I dont know why im recounting my day here. But its funny, a weekend without bf while he is enjoying himself with his own family. Did he forget about me? Haha.

Been pondering abit about my role as a GF. Someone told me that Im a scary gf. I reflected upon it. Really, am I that scary? Okay then maybe I should tone down. No ill intentions at all I swear. Just dont know how a Good GF is supposed to be. Never been one before this r/s.

Also, the devil that makes me feel strong emotions... But I still cant help feeling this way, manyatimes. Need to really filter away unnecesary things that I hear and see so that I dont feel this way. How long would it take?

Maybe I will just feel like this, forever.

Friend said that its called SCS. Single-child-syndrome. Which I agree.

Byeeee.

No comments:

Content © -wanderlust-. All rights reserved.
Powered by Blogger.