Pages

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Michelle Phan

Wednesday, April 12, 2017
Hello there :)

Always glad that i am able to log in after a long while. The knowing that this space is still alive and still a possession of mine.
This night, I chanced upon Michelle Phan's brief account.
http://www.teenvogue.com/story/michelle-phan-social-media-detox-em-cosmetics-relaunch-interview
And I want to be like her. Taking a break cutting off distractions, to just be Myself and Hear Myself.
Michelle went to Zermatt. I want to be like her visiting Zermatt all alone. Looking up at stars at night and know that whatever flurries life may be, it will become Nothing anymore. I would love to feel that way.
Steps to follow suit: Pack up my life into one suitcase just like her and go wherever. But. Are humans selfish? How could I leave?
I would love to do this when I eventially become all alone, enturing into life solo, decades down the road. Then I wonder if I really want to settle down like REALLY SETTLE? Or that its my first relationship hence I want to hold onto it because I have to and its precious to me? I dont know.
Have you ever felt like you could forgo a relationship?
But I also doubt that people get married and settle down merely because they cannot live without the other party.
I dont believe so.

Oh that dream of seeing stars and hearing myself.
Do you ask the same questions as I do? Or is my head always talking to itself?

No comments:

Content © -wanderlust-. All rights reserved.
Powered by Blogger.