Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Thursday, February 23, 2017
once and again
this Mind
               or Heart
that sways... a lil'

Had some thoughts again. about priorities and things close to me;
that if i had to make a decision, could I let certain things go?
I think I know the answer. Just that i think this answer shouldnt be it. 

Prolly if that happens, someday I would join some hipster, nope. I mean gypsy gang and roam the outskirts. Under lush foliage. Under the galaxies.  And that day, I would reminisc about my childhood and growing up years. How hard I used to fight and strive.
But right there and then, it wouldnt matter anymore as I am free and am on my own.

Sometimes I think that my imagination is incredulous it makes me weep in worry.

To end on a less bewildering note, I am so so glad that I recall the username and password to this dear blog of mine.


-bewildering me
<3 div="">

No comments:

Content © -wanderlust-. All rights reserved.
Powered by Blogger.