Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2016

family

Saturday, April 23, 2016
Quite some time back, I had this thought of never getting married to start a family because I witnessed how love sort of extinguished gradually for my parents and that eventually couples stay together because of commitment. I did not want to build this relationship and end up getting into quarrels decades down the road.
bff Jing told me "but that's your parents what. You could be different."
It made me reflect, and this phrase stuck in my head, forever.

Some time later, I got attached and this time around, I cant wait to get married and move out of the house. I am adamant to create my own family which doesnt follow in the footsteps of my parents. A family of merely 3 beings who do not talk, have our stubborn ways and communication sort of broke down.  Sometimes, it feels so sad under this roof. Sometimes. I want to make it NOT happen in my new endeavour. I shall not repeat what has already happened, I will make it the other way round.  and I will strive to keep... Love, alive.

Maybe decades down the road, my thoughts will change again.
I hope that when the time comes, I will chance upon this blog post again and think.

Things have been fine. Im happy working.
Yesterday, SH said sth that made my entire week complete.

AY: How would u know whether im doing a good job? 

Bestie: "You always try so hard so it is always good job".

 :) 

No comments:

Content © -wanderlust-. All rights reserved.
Powered by Blogger.