Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Ms Yeo Duties

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

 I was actually unsettled and there was always something tugging at the back of my mind this June hols. It was my guilt!!! πŸ˜–

Haha school holidays began with HBL and so things had not been the same. Slightly more disorganised, lazy, tedious, hectic, slack, everything in a jumble! I had informed the students that I would hold a revision zoom session during the June hols for revision of a topic or two... and uts now WEEK 3 of June hols... I was contemplating if I should just give it a miss and then do the revision when school reopens, after school... That's when an earnest student messaged me to ask if I were gonna have the revision session? (she was awaiting it!!! 😨) WOW.

Okay, since the student(s) are so willing to learn and I have promised them to revise with them, I finally scheduled a hasty revision syllabus for today haha! It took 1h45mins via zoom okay! I talked so much and wrote so much on my Wacom. Students answered my questions and were diligently copying notes (I'm certain 😏) several even whatsapped me to ask if I would share the zoom recording with them as they have missed out some parts! 

Ms Yeo was so touched! 😭 That they were so serious in learning and steadfast... I gathered some feedback and they shared that it was really useful 😭... Ms Yeo became more inspired to do my part hearing their feedback. Well, as teachers, even if the kids picked up only ONE PIECE OF KNOWLEDGE from my 1h45min lesson, it was something meant to be encouraging. And INDEED IT WAS!!!

So now, Ms Yeo is uploading the zoom recording onto Youtube cos file is too big cannot share via whatsapp.

I feel relieved that I have finally conducted the session. I feel grateful for these students. I feel heartened by their willingness to learn. πŸ’—

Okay end of my happy feeling today amidst the work for my hols............................

Oh YEA. BTW. It was so cringy listening to my own nagging and lecturing from the recording oh wells. Sorry kids. I sound better in real life, I promise. 😬

No comments:

Content © -wanderlust-. All rights reserved.
Powered by Blogger.