Pages

Friday, April 2, 2021

Dreamscapes

Friday, April 2, 2021

Today, i dreamt that I visited an abandoned house. A part of Geylang house that has been returned to the Government, cordoned up, barricaded.

I dreamt that we managed to get in to visit late one night. I wondered how we entered and it turned out that we simply kicked the barricade which was so brittle it broke, pushed open some metal railings and entered - easy peasy!

In there i recall the abandoned mattresses where we could have spent the night. But we went on exploring forgotten places and chanced upon a stairwell leading up so we went and it was a new labyrinth which my brain had concocted! There were many rooms, a big hall-like area and even a sky bridge that connected to a skyscraper outside of the hall. We tried walking on the bridge which was stable and a viable route to take! On the right side of the hall, it overlooked a green hill and I spotted something! A cream furry head which turned out to be llamas!!! And the 2 llamas then moved and sauntered past me. What a view!!

So the hall was just a big empty space, every corner and area designated for use by... (ridiculously) one CCA... haha. The corner top right area was for Choir, filled with masking tapes, double sided tapes etc for use... random much. And then on the stage area, it was covered with so many cardboard boxes strewn all over from the shifting out, we thought - perfect to sleep on! Call the rest of the people in!

Then another worry crept in, I wondered if we will be safe up here? If we could enter so easily, anyone else could enter too, and perhaps capture us? So i thought of taking turns to patrol... but where?? Downstairs on my own would be too dark, lonely and i guess, scary for me to be alone. We decided to patch up the hole on the barricade which we had kicked and also to close the metal grilles as though everything was untouched but inside would brim with people and life!

I think at a certain point, some others tried to enter and we panicked and ran up to inform the rest. I think I awoke then...

Anyways it was a really interesting dream. How I had imagined an upper floor on my own, the field on the other side of the house with llamas roaming and the connection to the skyscraper. Me considering an appropriate place to sleep on and the safety aspect. Oh my!!!!

Everytime i wake from random dreams of places, i ask myself if my soul had floated away to visit various places. The thought of it feels both surreal and scary...

Thats the end of my dreamscape!

No comments:

Content © -wanderlust-. All rights reserved.
Powered by Blogger.