Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2019

downdowndown (you know that song?)

Sunday, March 3, 2019
Today, mum is feeling a little down.  Mum is quite emotional, just like me. I've got her genes. Haha.
Something happened at home which made mum a little down.

Planned her bday outing but she seems reluctant to go out today. Planned her long-awaited food visit initially, but the fam is not feeling too well to eat fried food.

Somehow I feel guilty for going-to-leave-them when I get married soon.
How? How to leave them???

On a side note, I have heard of friends' parents' who have left the world now and then on social media. Is it that the stage has come? It's so frightening altogether, all over again. I cannot imagine how strong my friends would have to be and how they learn to move on with it.

School has been manageable. Yet, why am I stressed such that my period doesnt come? Is it the wedding prep? K says it could be my family woes. But I thought that I was already accustomed to my repetitive family woes?

That's all~

ay.starsplash

No comments:

Content © -wanderlust-. All rights reserved.
Powered by Blogger.