Pages

Monday, September 11, 2017

Sometimes I feel down :(

Monday, September 11, 2017
Sometimes when Im feeling down
I dont tell you because you are in a happy mood and so what is this nonsensical child's play moodswing of mine. I dont tell you because it seems trivial and that I merely think too much. I dont tell you because you are all busy with other things than to worry about what Im thinking. I dont tell you because you wont understand me and I dont know how to put it into words for you such that I sound sane. I dont tell you because I dont feel like talking.

I have a bf but sometimes I dont tell him too because Im too burdensome and I feel like a mere crybaby. Couples should not feel that way but I feel that way so I wonder.

So I post thought phrases on my facebook.  Afterall not many people see it. At least my fb wall aint all beautiful stories which is a lie.

I want to tell you someday that I wish that you would make me feel important and bring me along to places, meet people, that you are proud to have me to be involved in everything or that my presence might give you confidence; like how I take you on with me in everything I do. I wished that it would be genuine and not just to please me.
I will tell you someday.

I cannot control my anger yet during PMS but I can control my emo.  I will write about it and then feel better. Maybe its monday blues. Maybe its the exams or work.

Bye.

No comments:

Content © -wanderlust-. All rights reserved.
Powered by Blogger.