Pages

Sunday, June 25, 2017

ephemeral - lasting for a very short time

Sunday, June 25, 2017
Ephemeral relationships. They patch and break soon enough. I think people would think that it concerns my r/s with bf but no, its ALWAYS about my parents.  Somehow I need to tell people that my life is NOT always smiles and smooth-flowing and that my family isnt perfect. And probably I post these to console myself that I am not alone from the comments I receive. But I think mainly it is to show others that my FB reflects ME - multiple facets of life and it is NOT just the Happy things like a facade. But. Oh wells. Whatever you interpret.

People change. Let me tell you about my family. As my parents become older, their differences are amplified and intensifies. hmmm... to put it simply, more bad habits... such as dad becoming more greedy about certain things (thank goodness not over money $$$). Mum becomes more emotional and have mood swings and both of them adopt extreme ways of verbal retaliation towards each other. They seem to dislike each other so much. Seem to not be able to live with one another anymore and I describe it as my dysfunctional family, broken down, unable to communicate. All the pessimistic things that I can put to words.

If I cannot stand certain habits of dad, what more of mum, who has to deal with it for the rest of her life?  No wonder she is so troubled and burdened by it. Sometimes I feel that it is better off if they do not communicate as they would then not get into arguments. 
I am worried. What to do next time when I am not staying with them anymore.

BOOHOO. my tears. :(
Nothing makes me cry more than my family relations these recent... years.

No, it is not perfect.
Oh. I recalled. Maybe I used the wrong words in my prayer. I should use the words 'reconcile' instead of 'do not quarrel'. Maybe I really do need some divine intervention in my family relations.


No comments:

Content © -wanderlust-. All rights reserved.
Powered by Blogger.