Pages

Thursday, November 9, 2017

Vertical.

Thursday, November 9, 2017
Forgot to bring home my earphones.

First time being a Sec 3 Form Teacher, dealing with adolescent woes or, childish antics.
First time doing Staff Welfare. Monthly liasons and coordinations to be made.
First time handling talented kids in Talent Management. Got to level up with them.
First time teaching Graduation Cohort. It was Arduous and Tedious and how do u describe in English - gek sim (erm.....) requires gargantuan Heart-work to not give up along the way together with them.
First time being the Open House IC for my dept. Made mistakes. Tried my best. Could have done it better.

It was DIFFICULT.

Thats why I treated myself now and then. Pampered myself with my favourite food, junk food, health foods. Thats why things took a toll on my body and period became irregular which stresses me out EVEN MORE.

Somehow, each mistake that I made makes me feel lousy. I am an achiever and I could have done better. I have high expectations of myself.

It has been a difficult year. I will do better the next time round.

Today I wanted to eat Yakun eggs but the shop wasnt ready yet. I ate Macs for lunch only at 3pm and got a tummyache. I worked very hard at booth prep but boss said she was disappointed. My laptop stopped working. Think PC got burned out and went haywire. Requires massive rehaul. Had to use the common PC. At such a crucial time.

Boss said that this year has been a steep learning curve for me. After today, I think that it is a vertical one instead.

Tmr will be a better day. Cos its Friday.
Haiz.

No comments:

Content © -wanderlust-. All rights reserved.
Powered by Blogger.