Pages

Sunday, August 20, 2017

goldfish me

Sunday, August 20, 2017
Cant breathe.
Cant see. The text messages seem to have tails extending from each alphabet. Goldfish eyes.
Tomorrow I will look like a goldfsh at work. :(

Its so difficult handling my work and life.
I have given up a lot like my PERSONAL time. Forgo-ed dates, cut down on paktor durations. Skipped exercise sessions. Most of all, Sundays are NOTfamily days. Sundays are work days. I coop myself up and try to accomplish all that I am required to for the week. I do not have time to go out with my parents while they go on their dates.  I cannot bring mum out. I cannot go to Mustafa with mum. I cannot bring them to JB to try banana cake. I did not visit my relatives. I did not meet my friends. I AM SO SAD.

It is an episode of overwhelmed.

No comments:

Content © -wanderlust-. All rights reserved.
Powered by Blogger.